Monday, September 22, 2008

perspective

hmmm,well how do you know, when to do something, how to do something if you don't understand? People get used to doing things in a certain way and may not be able to adjust to a style they aren't used to. Things are very different working in a different country, besides the language and the culture, management styles are different. I have to keep reminding myself that I am in China and that this is the way that Chinese do things, even though I think it is wrong and would not do it that way since it isn't (in my opinion) the most effective way to do the process.

I'm in China, I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China,I'm in China

哈哈!

No comments: