Friday, October 3, 2008

In response


he...I think it's been a good week, had three days off in a row! Drank a lot of whiskey and a few beers, feeling pretty good! Also we have taken time to explore the city on our bikes (at least when my buddy can keep the chain on the new piece of crap he calls a bicycle). There are many new places that we have seen, like the place we are in now, haha, well, I don't know what it is, but the pizza wasn't bad. to be continued.
I'm back now, hehe,,,we are having Internet problems at the apartment, wow what a bitch! Have bought two wireless routers and neither one of them will function for anything. Crappy made in China stuff! LOL! So we have to take turns plugging into the cable and that is ok, but sometimes I want to fire up the wireless on my phone to do a quick check of whatever and there is no signal.Ok, Johnny is calling me! To be added later! It's too nice to be sitting here in this place! Get out!

No comments: